ITFC and the Ministry of Industry, Trade and Green and Digital Economy of Morocco organized, in collaboration with the Moroccan Higher Institute of Commerce and Administration of Enterprises (ISCAE), a training course on Regional Trade in the World Trade, for the benefit of French-speaking African countries members of the OIC.
The objective of this activity is to improve knowledge on areas related to international trade and assist beneficiary countries to prepare national experts in the field of international trade.
This training for a group of civil servants in ministries and public institutions in Africa was held from 20 to 29 January 2020 at ISCAE headquarters in Casablanca, Morocco.
- Defining the Conceptual framework of the Foreign Trade, the flows of goods and the liberalization of the Trade in goods and services.
- Defining the regulatory framework and customs practices of the Foreign Trade: The case of Morocco: Customs regulations and practices.
- Defining the method of financing within the framework of the Foreign Trade: Identify the different international payment methods: how to control the risk and secure the payment.
- Support the objectives of the OIC Ten-Year Action Plan (2016-2025) to promote trade among Member States
- Strengthening economic and trade relations between Arab countries and African OIC member countries, as part of the Arab Africa Trade Bridges program